HEllO SCRAPBOOKING WORLD IT IS NICE TO SEE YOU ALL. KEEP ON BLOOMING THOSE IDEAS.

I am so sorry that I have not been Blogging or posting anything in the last years. So much has gone on. From fighting cancer doing cemo and then finding out I was having a baby during cemo and bring a lovly little girl to the world. So know lets get back to scrapbooking.



Monday, December 6, 2010

Vintag Cards


I Dont Know why but I am liking Brown this year for my Christmas cards. When I saw this pic on the net I loved it and had to print it out. Card is a 5x 7 i love this size.





St. Nick or Santa Claus no matter what you know him as he is the man. bring toys to all. BUT DONT FORGET WHAT CHRISTMAS IS TRULY ABOUT. THE BIRTH OF THAT ONE CHILD JESUS CHRIST




MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment