HEllO SCRAPBOOKING WORLD IT IS NICE TO SEE YOU ALL. KEEP ON BLOOMING THOSE IDEAS.

I am so sorry that I have not been Blogging or posting anything in the last years. So much has gone on. From fighting cancer doing cemo and then finding out I was having a baby during cemo and bring a lovly little girl to the world. So know lets get back to scrapbooking.



Monday, December 6, 2010

Snow and Snow people

Let it snow LET IT SNOW

I love this time of the year. The cold air. The christmas light at night and the faces of all the kidswhen they see a Santa in the mall or store.
But what i wish more is to have a white christmas. It does not snow TEXAS.


snow man all around. snow man up and down. LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW!



ANGELS IN THE SNOW I love this paper. As many of you know Hobby Lobby is my best friend and this is the only place i have found this paper. I love the colors on it.
Merry Christmas to all








1 comment:

  1. Great cards! Love the fussy cutting on the ornements! It adds demention and something special to the card if the stamping and coloring wasn't enough! Great details! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete