HEllO SCRAPBOOKING WORLD IT IS NICE TO SEE YOU ALL. KEEP ON BLOOMING THOSE IDEAS.

I am so sorry that I have not been Blogging or posting anything in the last years. So much has gone on. From fighting cancer doing cemo and then finding out I was having a baby during cemo and bring a lovly little girl to the world. So know lets get back to scrapbooking.



Monday, December 6, 2010

LIght it up

Every year I change theme for Christmas. This year I picked white and silver.


I found this cute bird cage and wanted to do something with it. Didnt know what untill I saw this lovely drawing. I think it looks so good.
If you were to walk in my house this is the first thing you would see.


I just love how this lantern came out. Cute story about it. I keep seeing it at my mom's house for about 3 or so months. Finally I asked her who did It belonged to she told me my oldest sis. I turn and said no it is mine for Christmas.












Merry Christmas

13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful piece! Such elegant embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful lamp the decorations are just perfect!

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work! Thanks for joining in with our theme of Christmas Decorations over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is stunning . Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMword this is totally totally stunning. Great details and images used! Perfect flowers and love the dove ontop! You should be very proud! Was great to see you create 'Anything but a Card' this fortnight at Fussy & Fancy!! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing work, I love all the details! thank you so much for entering the Allsorts lightchallenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how elegant and beautiful! Love all your details, lace and ribbon. Thanks for joining Stampin Sisters in Christ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Very beautiful work. So much detail!!!!
    Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena
    P.S. To be in the drawing for our prizes you need to link the challenge blog and use a Magnolia image. I would hate for you to miss out on winning!!! We love seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, it is so absolutely lovely! The details are awe inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Judit - this is one stunning work of art! I love all of the gorgeous details. I am very touched by your story Judit and will be praying for you -please keep in touch with us at SSIC so we can keep updated for praying! God bless you and thank you for playing along with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge - we appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely beautiful. Love it. Your work is always so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just wonderful. I'm in awe!

    ReplyDelete