HEllO SCRAPBOOKING WORLD IT IS NICE TO SEE YOU ALL. KEEP ON BLOOMING THOSE IDEAS.

I am so sorry that I have not been Blogging or posting anything in the last years. So much has gone on. From fighting cancer doing cemo and then finding out I was having a baby during cemo and bring a lovly little girl to the world. So know lets get back to scrapbooking.



Saturday, January 19, 2013

Jewelry

                                        MAKING SOME FUN

Ok so I have been wanting to make some jewelry for the longest time. I have a really good friend that gave me a bag of goods that she had bought a long time a good that showed how to make a chunck  necklace
 
But I thought is would be a lot better to make to friendship bracelets. So this is what I came up with let me know is it is good.

so using bottle cap charms and                                                  Ranger clear charms I  put together two wonderful bracelets. One for me and one  for my good and dearest friend.
This is my friends and mind is the frist Pic

1 comment:

  1. A fabulous charm bracelet, very clever...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete