HEllO SCRAPBOOKING WORLD IT IS NICE TO SEE YOU ALL. KEEP ON BLOOMING THOSE IDEAS.

I am so sorry that I have not been Blogging or posting anything in the last years. So much has gone on. From fighting cancer doing cemo and then finding out I was having a baby during cemo and bring a lovly little girl to the world. So know lets get back to scrapbooking.



Saturday, January 19, 2013

Box

                                                 Altered Match Boxes
 
In every culture there is a time in a little girls life that she is celebrated Big. In the Hispanic culture there are three.
The day she turns three and is presented to the church as a little girl
The day she turns 15 and is shown as a young lady 
and last but not lest when she is married and is shown as wife.
My little girl is going to be 3 in 2014 I know still a long time away but I am thinking this as some party favors on the table and candles. Well back the the Match Boxes. I love Pinterest and I had been seeing this on there and so I went ahead and made some samples. I liked them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment