HEllO SCRAPBOOKING WORLD IT IS NICE TO SEE YOU ALL. KEEP ON BLOOMING THOSE IDEAS.

I am so sorry that I have not been Blogging or posting anything in the last years. So much has gone on. From fighting cancer doing cemo and then finding out I was having a baby during cemo and bring a lovly little girl to the world. So know lets get back to scrapbooking.



Thursday, March 14, 2013

Cute

Such a cute little girl!!!

This little girl belongs to my coworker. She just turn 2.And has the most beautiful eyes. I love how the frame came out . SQUIRREL!

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie pie! Love the frame- it's just as cute as she is. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stampin' for the Weekend. Hope you have a fabulous day!

    - Jenn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute girl and beautiful page! Thanks for joining the CCEE Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pages,thanks for joining CCT this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete