HEllO SCRAPBOOKING WORLD IT IS NICE TO SEE YOU ALL. KEEP ON BLOOMING THOSE IDEAS.

I am so sorry that I have not been Blogging or posting anything in the last years. So much has gone on. From fighting cancer doing cemo and then finding out I was having a baby during cemo and bring a lovly little girl to the world. So know lets get back to scrapbooking.



Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Hello out there in Blog World. First Sorry that I have not Posted any thing until now. Here is the Mother's Day gift that I made for my Mom.




Here are some flowers that my son gave to me.



































Using lots of Prima Bling and many flowers that I have found here and there. I do think it came out great.



Hope you liked it.




1 comment:

  1. Super-Duper site! I am loving it!! Will come back again – taking you feeds also, Thanks.

    ReplyDelete