HEllO SCRAPBOOKING WORLD IT IS NICE TO SEE YOU ALL. KEEP ON BLOOMING THOSE IDEAS.

I am so sorry that I have not been Blogging or posting anything in the last years. So much has gone on. From fighting cancer doing cemo and then finding out I was having a baby during cemo and bring a lovly little girl to the world. So know lets get back to scrapbooking.



Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tuesday Challeng 2

Hello sweet friends This weeks challenge

This week I will be trying to do all the challenges I can. You can find many more challenges on the side of my blog so in joy trying to crate for all of them.here are two of those challenges.

There She Goes Lemon Yellow, Grass Green, and Aqua

TCP Layout sketch

My Time to Craft On the Spot

Jacksonbelle Embellishments Layout sketch

Digital Tuesday Blue, White, and one other color

Art Pieces Child (ish)

A spoon full of suger one for the boys

one of the challenge Topic this week is a Nice Easy one, we would like to see you create One for the Boys


An other theme is
CHILD(ISH) ATC









Cute little car for a cute card.
Hope you like it all.







This in my son's grad card for moving on to 1st next year.
Love the layout that I was to use for the card and the colors love them too.







Have a great week and be sure to check out the giveaway that I am having!Thank you for stopping by!!!!




5 comments:

  1. These are so CA-UTE! Love your take on the challenge colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card.
    thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week.
    Hugs Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely, great colours too. Thanks for taking part again in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such FUN cards! Thanks for playing with us at Jacksonbelle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool child atc ! Thank you for joining Art Pieces !

    Hugs, Gry-Heidi :)

    ReplyDelete