HEllO SCRAPBOOKING WORLD IT IS NICE TO SEE YOU ALL. KEEP ON BLOOMING THOSE IDEAS.

I am so sorry that I have not been Blogging or posting anything in the last years. So much has gone on. From fighting cancer doing cemo and then finding out I was having a baby during cemo and bring a lovly little girl to the world. So know lets get back to scrapbooking.



Sunday, March 7, 2010

Scrapbooking the night away

Hello everyone
I have been working hard this weekend.
I got in last weekend my Tinker Bell Cartridge. Just in time to make three sample invites for a friend. Her little girl will be turning 3 yrs. old in October of this year and I will be the sponsor for the invites. In the Hispanic Community it is tradition to have a big three year old party for the little girls. Almost like a quinceanera.
So here is what I came up with tell me what you think.


I first did this one. Going with her theme of Tinker Bell. I came up with this card. Layering Tinker to make her come out the best, adding scallops for color, and using the sizzix for the words.


I then made this one. After I saw a cut lay out and loved how the butterflies looked. Using the Paper Doll Cartridge for the butterflies, Martha Stewart for the punches and again the Sizzix for the words. I love this one the most of all.


And last and not lest I made this one using the Tinker Bell Cartridge, Martha Stewart punches and the Sizzix. Adding ribbon and some stitching. I think made the card look cute.



All in all I do think that all the cards came out cute and sweet for a little.

1 comment: